Dennis is an in demand and accomplished keynote speaker, conference presenter and business development coach, with over 25 years experience in the private sector. He is highly regarded for his ability to turn complex topics into simple take-aways.
His unique blend of formal learning and experience delivers plenty of impact for those he presents to, trains and coaches. He regularly speaks at conferences throughout Australia and Internationally – from groups as small as 8 through to packed auditoriums of over 500.
Dennis has a relaxed presentation style that audiences identify with and is able to combine worthwhile information with personal observation, delivered in ways that can really get your message across.
Topics that Dennis presents and delivers workshops on include;
• How to get paid for doing what you love
• Building better business relationships
• Generational diversity
• Personal productivity in business
• Putting customers first
• Negotiation skills
His current “Keynote” presentations include:
• The Retirement Myth
• How to retire 10 years earlier
• The Six Deadly Sins of Negotiation
• Digital marketing for analogue thinkers
• The Secret Language of Business
• 12 Things Highly Productive People Do
You can contact Dennis through the contact form on this website.